Appeal to help

Dears,

The assignment questions/papers here must have guided and helped when you started with the course. Please similarly help others by sharing.

Please send your assignment questions/papers to " nsscdl@gmail.com " .We will publish them along with your name.

Regards,nsscdl@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

First Semester Examination 2023Moral Science - Road map to good living


** CBSE CLASS 1-FIRST SEMESTER EXAMINATION 2023**

**ROADMAP TO GOOD LIVING - I**

**Time:** 2 Hrs. **Marks:** 80

**I. Fill in the blanks.**

1. My parents give me _________ to wear.

   - clothes 

2. We should obey _________.

   - parents

3. We should place all our _________ before God.

 -

4. God wants me to become _________ .

   - good

5. They work _________for me.

-hard

6. Our _________ should be our ideal.

   - teachers 

7. Our _________ are our first teachers.

   - parents

8. I should not do anything that may _________ my parents.

   - displease

9. My _________ are God's gift to me.

   - parents 

10. God is our _________.

    - creator

**II. Answer the following.**

1. Who should be our ideal?

   - Teachers

2. Why should we obey our parents?

   - God's gift to me.

3. Who has created this world?

   - God

4. Who is God?

   - Creator

5. Why do our parents work hard?

   -

6. What are our teachers to us?

   - God's gift to us.

7. What do we need to become good men and women?**

   - Knowledge

**8. What should we do in return to our parents?**

   - 

**9. Who takes care of our needs?**

   - Parents

**10. Where did Ramu's father work?**

    - Office 

**III. Write a short note on 'Parents'.**

   - (Answer scored 5 marks)

**IV. Make a short prayer for your teacher.**

   - (Answer scored 5 marks)

**V. Write three things that you want from God.**

   - Books, Bag, Pen, Pencils .

0 comments:

Post a Comment